135 Albert Street
135 Albert Street, Moncton, New Brunswick
135 Albert Street was built in the 1940’s.
The foundation is a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are made of clay masonry units. The roof structure is made of wood joists, as well as wood columns and wood roof joists.
Windows: PVC and wood frame
Doors: Man doors are aluminum insulated. Overhead doors e sectional, insulated and are chain hoist operation.
The maximum ceiling height is 13 feet.
The building measurements are determined as per BOMA standards. 80’x65-6” = 5,240 sq. ft.
Service entrance: 240 volt/3 ph/400 amp. S
Step up transformer to 600 volt complete with two 30 amp disconnect switches.
Electrical unit heater 20 kwatts.
Hot water heater 40 gals.
The building is not sprinkled.
PID No. 70368576
- Convenient location in downtown Moncton. Central to banks, restaurants, theatres, daycares and shopping.
- Located on the city bus route for easy access by commuters.
- Employee access to The Fitness Court which is located on the lower level of Place Heritage Court. The Fitness Court is owned and operated by Heritage Developments, thereby ensuring tenant satisfaction and special rates to tenants.
- Access to Café Express in Heritage Court, ensuring good quality food at reasonable prices and provision of tenant catering services.
- Within easy access to the Riverfront Park with walking and biking paths as well.
- Heritage Developments employ its own team of cleaning, maintenance, construction and other personnel to maintain the environment in and around the property.
- We have an in-house design department to assist in space planning to meet our tenant’s needs.
Location & Amenities
The Fitness Court reopened as a health and wellness center for tenants and their families in November of 2006 and continues to prosper. We offer a variety of wellness services including locker rooms and showers, cardio and weight equipment, indoor bike racks, classes including spinning, body blast and core. Tenants and their families may join for only $35.00 per month. For more information please call (506) 854-6704, email email@example.com or check out our website at www.fitnesscourt.ca.
Café Express located at Place Heritage Court offers a selection of healthy wraps and sandwiches and hot lunches. Come check out their menu or contact them for any catering needs at (506) 858-0433.
Heritage Management owns and operates many commercial properties in the Moncton area. If your office space, storage or other requirements are changing, we may have suitable solutions. Please contact the Leasing department at (506) 853-1918 to discuss your needs.